Carla LaPorte moved to San Diego January 1982 and worked as a Research Associate for UCSD Medical School. Her dedication, organizational skills, and attention to detail, have helped her become a very successful Real Estate Broker. Licensed in 1988, Carla began her career in real estate at ERA Center City, then joined Re/Max Associates in 1991 and obtained her Broker´s license.
Carla´s entrepreneur nature, spirited the founding of her own company Pacific Shore Properties, in March 1994. Carla´s positive attitude, personal service, and her proficient knowledge of real estate are the attributes that make her top in her field.
Carla has a strong work ethic. Her personal service, proven negotiation skills, and a superb ability for listening, keep the same clients coming back throughout the years. Carla´s expertise is in residential and income sales and property management.
- Full Time Real Estate Broker
- 35 Years Real Estate Sales
- Certified e-PRO Specialist
- Designated Relocation Specialist
- Certified Foreclosure Specialist
- Certified Property Manager~PMC
- Member of San Diego Board of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of National Referral Network
- Internet Market Technology